Tales of an Incurable Pessimist

Friday, January 28, 2011

Loud Breathers

Loud breathers annoy me. And I don't mean people who have a cold or allergies, but people who just do this all the time.

I regret to tell you my very own father is a loud breather. The worst case I have ever seen. Heard? Whatever the case, it drives me insane. I mean, it is really bad. Incredibly loud. Unbearably loud. I mean, I can hear it from rooms away. That can't be healthy. I literally cannot stand it - I don't know what it is about loud breathing that makes my blood boil but I can't stand it. I have to leave the room or block my ears as discreetly as possible.Gah. Probably my biggest pet peeve ever.

It's okay if your a loud breather though. We can still be friends. We just...won't talk to each that often, okay?

Peace, Tess. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tess :) I didn't really know how to contact you so just found an old blog post to comment on. I just wanted to say HI and it's been forever and thought I'd ask how you're doing? (Like, genuinely, I want to know. In a non-creepy way.) I found myself back on SBS (irregularly) and it's so odd because most people have drifted away and use the tumblr site, which I also go on nowadays but don't really consider myself part of the community, having appeared ages after its conception. Anyway, it got me thinking of the old days of SBS and I thought of you so just felt to drop you a message. :) Hope everything is well with you!
    Purple Marshmallow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! =D It's actually so good to hear from you. How've you been? I went on SBS the other day and it was so weird, all these people I'd never heard of. What's this tumblr site you speak of? I checked out SBS confessions, is that it?

    Anyway, it's nice to hear from you. Ah. Memories. What's been up with you lately? (Short answer from me: nothing, school, year 11, currently holidays, writing bad poetry)
    Love, Tess. x

    ReplyDelete