Tales of an Incurable Pessimist

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Letter to my neighbours

Dear Neighbours,

Hi! How are you? I'm fine. Anyway, don't worry. Your party last night totally didn't add to my insomnia issues. No, seriously, I think I've actually adapted to the yells and audible conversations and late night karaoke sessions. Maybe its to do with the fact that you've had a party at least twice a week ever since I was eight? Anyway. Your party last night sounded hoppin'! I loved the drunken karaoke. I especially enjoyed your rendition of 'anyone else but you'. I really like that song. I liked it even more at a high pitched, slurred volume. 2 thumbs up!

Anyway, just letting you know that you don't have to worry about waking me up. Really, it's no problem. Even at 4am. Really. I mean it.

Sincerely, Your neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment