Tales of an Incurable Pessimist

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have followers!

Today I logged in to find I have followers! Maybe I sound pathetic, but I was beyond excited. I can't believe it. I wanted to send all of you a message but it was all: sign in! And I signed in. But it still wouldn't let me because the universe hates me - just know, if I could, I would send you all a message.

You guys are amazing and I didn't know I would get this many views this soon, let alone followers. Thanks you guys. =)

Peace, Tess. xx

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much. =)

    And thank you for letting me know about my background! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, how can you tell if back grounds have viruses? I'd like to know incase the virus stays and if so, I'll just delete the background and get a new one.

    Thanks in advance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good writer, live with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! So continue writing these wonderful tales of yours ;D
    You got the lazy ol' me to go through the whole EXHAUSTING creating-an-account process just to read this blog O:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bystander - ugh, I hate creating accounts too. And it takes me so long to find an available username!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! I dunn like having to add a number or two to the username I wanted, so I end up looking for entirely different things I could use instead x___x
    The best part: I usually end up taking a longer time picking a random username than the time I actually spend on the site before I get tired of it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete